- Air conditioners on sale
- Check all exterior walls for peeling or cracked paint. If you decide to repaint your house yourself, you can cut this job down to size by painting just one or two walls per year. Typically, paint on south and west-facing walls deteriorates faster and requires more frequent recoating than paint on north or east-facing walls.
- Clean & polish gems, jewelry, silver, brass & copper.
- Clean & repair cracks in concrete driveways using epoxy patching material. Repair asphalt driveways using asphalt patching material. Seal asphalt driveways every other year.
- Color Hair
- Furniture on sale
- Independence Day
- Inspect foundation walls for signs of termites –- tunnels or dirt bridges. If you suspect termites, contact a professional exterminator.
- Inspect operation of automatic light timers and motion-detector systems, especially if you plan a vacation.
- Inspect roofing material for cracks and loose or missing shingles and repair as necessary. If you have access to attic spaces, check underneath the roof for stains that indicate leaks, especially from "flashed" areas in roof valleys and around chimneys and vent stacks
- Kyle's Birthday
- Mattresses on sale
- Power tool prices plummet on post-Father's Day stock
- Prune trees & shrubs so that branches do not come in contact with exterior siding.
- School clothes on sale
- School supplies on sale
- Summer items on sale
- Summer sports equipment on sale
- Turn mattresses.
- Wash blinds, miniblinds & shades.
- Wash windows, storm windows & screens.