- Aerate lawn
- Check faucets for leaks and replace washers or repair the faucet as necessary.
- Check heat tapes for operation.
- Check operation of attic fans & roof-mounted turbine vents.
- Clean chandeliers & light fixtures.
- Clean underneath range hood. Remove and clean or replace range hood filters
- Computers on sale
- Evie's Birthday
- Fix "water hammer" noises by draining the plumbing system. Open the uppermost faucet (or the one furthest from the water meter) and the lowest (or closest to the meter) and allow the water to flow to a lower-level sink or floor drain. Draining the system restores air to air chambers. Close the lowest faucet and refill the system
- Harvest pears as their color changes to lighter green
- Highlight Hair
- Lawn & garden equipment on sale
- Linens & towels on sale
- Mattresses on sale
- Plan interior remodeling projects and get estimates. Plan for the work to be done in early fall
- Reseed bare patches
- School supplies on sale
- Summer clothing on sale
- Swimwear. No surprise that the end of summer means deals
- Use a vacuum with a narrow nozzle to clean condenser coils on the back or underneath your refrigerator.
- Wash curtains & draperies.
- Wash pillows.